Thursday, February 16, 2012

レ o √ 乇 ♥&♡

SurpriseMy Little Friends /Do you Believe in Fairies ? I do  : )One Of My Favorite  CandiesRainbow in Aranjuez ,SpainLa casa azul /The Blue HouseDuck & His  Little Cupcake  Friend
"hjarta mitt"So Simple But the Ring Say it all LOVESkwinkles I Love themMuseo Pablo PicassoAutumn LeafMy Little Teddy bear  is Bichon Maltese =)  is 2 months in this picture =)  he is so cute & spongy .
Lumi <3 ThinkingLumi BedtimeLumi & Coca ColaHearts Candle ♥Dwarf´s gardenFrozen Red Berries
ApplesLittle BiteLittle Drops After Lovely RainFour-leaf clover But this is Tree/LoveLate afternoon / Like Vanilla Ice creamSunflower-Happy Flower
レ o √ 乇 ♥&♡, a set on Flickr.
* Today Many Nice Memories came to my mind , They are my little treasures that i keep in my mind ♥
Sharing with you some of my photographs .

* Hoy muchos bonitos recuerdos vinieron a mi mente , ellos son mis pequeños tesoros que guardo en mi mente ♥
Les comparto algunas de mis fotografias =)

No comments:

Post a Comment